Are you the new Business Analyst we are looking for based in Budapest, Hungary?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be a part of our top performing purchasing team residing in Hungary, Budapest and working from our Budapest office. Do you enjoy analytical tasks, helping co-workers, asking questions, solving problems, and working independently and do you do it all with a structured approach? Then you could be the new Business Analyst we are looking for to be part of a professional and high performing international team all working together to grow the business rapidly across Europe.
Who we are:
Risskov Autoferien AG is a fast-moving international online leisure company with around 100 employees, focusing on selling Short-
Term Hotel Breaks to the Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and German consumers. The company is growing successfully by promoting
and selling competitive value for money packaged short-term hotel stays in 15 countries across Europe to couples that need a break now and then from everyday life.
It is our Mission that ‘Everybody Deserves a Break’ and the Vision is to become a leading Northern/Central European provider of affordable Short-Term Hotel Break Road Trip Enjoyment. The strategic pillars are efficient procurement, powerful targeted online marketing, excellent customer service and a data and KPI driven organisation. The Key Business Value Drivers are Winning Mentality, Agile, Efficiency & Creativity and Business Acumen.
As a Business Analyst you will play a key role in moving the company toward higher efficiency and productivity. You are together with the purchasing team responsible for that we have the best offers online and for all Back Office tasks such as documenting all activities within the CRM system and setting up contracts, calculations, and packages for hotel partners. This includes i.e.:
• Analyzing and evaluating the current market situation and identifying areas of improvement
• Providing the purchasing team with performance analysis and propose development strategy for existing hotels
• New hotel analysis and proposed acquisition strategy and goals
• Identifying, monitoring, and analyzing competitors’ products and pricing
• Scouting for new hotels and hotel chains for the purchasing team to acquire for the portfolio
• Reporting key insights, recommendations concerning results achieved against budget for hotels, regions, and markets
• Reporting recommendations concerning market and competitor based on market and competitor analysis
• Responsible for the process of getting newly acquired hotels online
• Support the purchasing team with different campaign-related tasks
Why we want you:
You can tune in with our offer, target audience, culture, and team and then in liaison with the Market Manager and the rest of the Risskov Team make sure we have the best hotel offers for our markets.
You are a result driven person who excels in planning, structuring, and executing to be highly efficient and deliver on targets.
You are highly motivated by doing different analysis and reporting to Management and Team in order to improve the business.
Experience that will support your success:
• You have a background in business administration, finance, or related field
• You have strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication and analytical skills
• You are logical and critical thinking
• We need someone who is organized and at the same time thinks creatively and acts efficiently to support the entire Purchase and Key
Account Management team
• It will be important to us that you can demonstrate that once empowered you are able to make decisions and bridge any gaps to deliver
• You are fully fluent in English and preferably you have Mother-tongue or full fluency in one of the following languages: German, Danish,
Swedish or Norwegian.
If you find this opportunity very interesting and you believe to have the right skills, competencies, drive, and determination to be successful please send a motivational letter why you believe you are the right candidate and your CV.
We are looking for the right person to join us at our office in Budapest, Hungary as soon as possible in a full-time position. You will be supported to enable you to achieve success and we will always be willing to discuss enhancing your skills with suitable training/coaching.