Purchase Key Account Manager Norway
Are you the new Norwegian Purchasing Key Account Manager we are looking for based in Budapest, Hungary?
Do you have a proven track record in getting the best deals and do you speak fluent Norwegian? Then you could be the new Purchasing Key Account Manager we are looking for to negotiate and close deals with hotels in the Norwegian market and be part of a professional and high performing international team all working together to grow the business rapidly across Europe.
Who we are:
Risskov Autoferien AG is a fast-moving international online leisure company with around 100 employees, focusing on selling Short-Term Hotel Breaks to the Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and German consumers. The company is growing successfully by promoting and selling competitive value for money packaged short-term hotel stays in 15 countries across Europe to couples that need a break now and then from everyday life.
Is it our Mission that ‘Everybody Deserves a Break’ and the Vision is to become a leading Northern/Central European provider of affordable Short-Term Hotel Break Road Trip Enjoyment. The strategic pillars are efficient procurement, powerful targeted online marketing, excellent customer service and a data and KPI driven organisation. The Key Business Value Drivers are Winning Mentality, Agile, Efficiency & Creativity and Business Acumen.
You will in cooperation with the Market Manager be responsible for managing all operational activities for our Norwegian hotel portfolio.
This includes i.e.:
• Market development incl. plan for hotels, target settings, KPI responsibility (monitoring and fulfilment)
• Key account management and administration of hotel portfolio including daily follow-up and problem solving
• Negotiations with hotels– both via phone, face to face and on fairs to ensure we have the best offers in the market
• Operational and day to day planning of product mix to make sure we reach our sales targets
• Planning and effectuation of road trips in Norway with the goal of acquiring new hotels to our portfolio
Why we want you:
You are a result driven person who can tune in with our offer, target audience, culture, and team and then in liaison with the Market Manager and the rest of the Risskov Team make sure we have the best hotel offers for the Norwegian market.
It will be key that you are able to negotiate the best deals possible and can build up and manage a profitable network of hotels.
You can execute all operational purchase and key account management activities and deliver high performance and engagement.
Experience that will support your success:
1. We are looking for a person who can walk the talk, delivering by doing and who has shown in previous jobs that she/he is honest, act with integrity and meet the obligations.
2. You will have developed your sales, tradesmanship, negotiating, productivity and purchasing skills to drive yourself to exceed expectations.
3. If you have a background in sales conception and management as well as telemarketing skills this job could be right for you.
4. It will be important to us that you can demonstrate that once empowered you are able to make decisions and bridge any gaps to deliver.
5. It would be beneficial if you understand the Norwegian leisure and retail market, including the consumer trends, along with a very good knowledge of the hotel industry.
6. Sales, negotiating and closing great deals is one of your passions, and skills you have demonstrated over some years in previous jobs.
7. We value a person that sees that the world is full of possibilities and has a winner mentality. We need someone that thinks creatively and acts efficiently.
8. You must be able to speak, write and read Norwegian fluently. Fluency in English is also needed as we are an international company.
If you find this opportunity very interesting and you believe to have the right skills, competencies, drive and determination to be successful please send a motivational letter why you believe you are the right candidate and your CV to Anne Mette Andersen – [email protected].
We are looking for the right person to join us at our office in Budapest, Hungary as soon as possible in a full-time position. You will be supported to enable you to achieve success and we will always be willing to discuss enhancing your skills with suitable training/coaching.