Purchase Key Account Manager Italy
Are you the new Purchase Key Account Manager Italy we are looking for to our office in Budapest or remote?
Do you have a proven track record in getting the best deals? Then you could be the new Purchasing Key Account Manager we are looking for to negotiate and close deals with hotels in the Italian market and be part of a professional and high performing international team all working together to grow the business rapidly across Europe.
We are looking for the right person to join us at our office in Budapest, Hungary or remotely as soon as possible in a full-time position. You will be supported to enable you to achieve success and we will always be willing to discuss enhancing your skills with suitable training/coaching.
Who we are:
Risskov Autoferien AG is a fast-moving international online leisure company with around 100 employees, focusing on selling Short-Term Hotel Breaks to the Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and German consumers. The company is growing successfully by promoting and selling competitive value for money packaged short-term hotel stays in 15 countries across Europe to couples that need a break now and then from everyday life.
Is it our Mission that ‘Everybody Deserves a Break’ and the Vision is to become a leading Northern/Central European provider of affordable Short-Term Hotel Break Road Trip Enjoyment. The strategic pillars are efficient procurement, powerful targeted online marketing, excellent customer service and a data and KPI driven organisation. The Key Business Value Drivers are Winning Mentality, Agile, Efficiency & Creativity and Business Acumen.
You will, in cooperation with the Executive Development Manager, be responsible for managing all operational activities for our Italian hotel portfolio (and potentially other countries in the region), including:
• Hotel Partner Acquisition - creating new opportunities and upselling current hotel partners.
• Achieving sales KPIs and targets - finalizing new deals in a timely manner and identify upgrade opportunities to generate incremental
revenue. Operational and day to day planning of product mix to make sure we reach our sales targets
• Cold calling - identify and target prospect decision-makers with the goal of acquiring new hotels to our portfolio, stimulate interest and
communicate our value proposition. Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and following up to generate
meetings with our prospects
• Presentation and negotiation – both via phone, online and on fairs to ensure we have the best offers in the market. Prepare accurate quotes
and develop and present proposals to hotel partners. Negotiate contracts as required, maintaining a balance between value for the client and
our profit margins.
• Analysis - perform online research, benchmark, and understand competitor landscape. Analyzing reports (revenue, bookings, pax, markets,
etc.) to detect trends and identify opportunities and risks.
• Key account management - administrate hotel portfolio including daily follow-up, uncover critical business issue and problem solving, and
identifying the level of account optimization and performance improvement
• CRM maintenance – maintaining accurate records and data integrity of business development activities on our CRM
Why we want you:
• You have experience in sales/ purchase/business development and lead generation and/or outbound cold calling, ideally in the travel &
• Excellent commercial acumen, negotiation skills. problem-solving, and ability to manoeuvre through uncertainty and change
• You can execute all operational purchase and key account management activities and deliver high performance and engagement
• You have organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• It would be beneficial if you understand the Italian leisure market, including the consumer trends, along with a good knowledge of the hotel
• We value a person with a positive attitude and who has a winner mentality. We need someone who is self-motivated, and goal driven
• High level of English both spoken and written. Fluency in Italian is a very big plus.
If you find this opportunity very interesting and you believe to have the right skills, please send your CV to Éva Kassai – [email protected]